Friday, January 15, 2010

An Explosive Morning

There is nothing quite like starting off your Friday with a bomb threat. It really kicks the weekend off right. So today at 10am myself and a very nice first grade class were standing out, in the snow enjoying the lovely 40 degree weather with no coats on. OK, I know that I joke around about my students a lot but these kids really were excellent. We were outside for 45 minutes until we made our way onto busses to warm up and there were out there being little troopers. Some of them were in tee-shirts yet they were playing head-shoulders-knees and toes and simon says. I rarely have nothing funny to say about a class but these guys were great. And despite the craziness seeing classes like this is what keeps me going to work. Them and all the drama! Hope everyone has a fun and SAFE weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment