Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Visit from Spiderman

Today I was in our school's In School Suspension room. Hilarity ensued. I was kinda bored all morning and spent the better part of the AM hours window shopping on the Internet and reading my book. Just as a side-note I am almost done with Inkdeath and will be starting another book soon but am always open to suggestions from readers! But, back to my story, so as the afternoon progressed so did the craziness. Most of the students who came down had been in fights in the lunchroom, which is pretty understandable because our cafeteria is crazy but we had a child who came down who had literally lost his mind in the classroom. He was hand delivered by a School Security Officer and was pulled into the room... all 200 lbs of him. When he entered the room he was trying to get out and was pulling on the door and starting a physical altercation with the 300 lbs man who run the counseling within our ISS room. The student managed to pry open the door about an inch, and proceeded to slam it on his finger. I have never tried so hard not to laugh in my whole life. He put on such a dramatic performance you would have thought that he had chopped his arm off. His finger was fine but good lord, tears, flailing around on the floor, it was like a bad SNL skit. Once he recovered from his massive injury he decided that he would pull his red hat over his face and run around the room. His behavior was reminiscent of a mix between Fat Albert and Spiderman (he had a blue shirt on) either way it was excellent. Who can say I don't love my job? No one. Oh... also, they did offer me that side-job. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment