Thursday, January 7, 2010

Job Interview

Yesterday I had a non-school job interview. Just to preface this- I am not leaving the teaching profession but I have a very serious need to shop so to facilitate my need to shop I was thinking perhaps I should get another job. I was sitting in the interview, being asked by a 20 year old recreation director, who just grew his first facial hair, if I had ever experienced stress. I found this question so amusing that I accidentally laughed in his face. I asked him if a child suggesting to his classmate that he strangle me with my keys counted as stressful. His jaw hit his desk and he asked the golden question "Are you serious?" Yes, indeed I am. Think I got the job? Keep checking for updates, and I will let you know!

4FK9SWUMDVQT

No comments:

Post a Comment