Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello! This is my first post so I will take a quick second to introduce myself. My name is Miss X (no that's not my real name but for this purpose it is) and I am a substitute teacher in a very urban area. Through my experiences within my district I have been exposed to some very funny, very sad and just outright strange behavior. When I tell some of these stories to family and friends the most common response I get it disbelief so just to make it clear, everything that I write about is true. The names of the people involved will be different but otherwise it did in fact happen. With that taken care of I just want to say thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you get some insight into urban education and a lot of laughs out of my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment